Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Shitty Quotes: Volume 1

I'm considering starting a second blog focused SOLELY on criticizing people for shitty quotes I overhear.
No matter where I am, I always hear somebody say something they should be embarrassed for... or preferably insulted for.
But... knowing me I wouldn't update that blog every time I hear a shitty quote, so I'll just make a point of including them here whenever I find one I like.

1.) "If you're a guy and you don't like football, you're borderline gay."
Nothing hits the spot more than some good dinner eavesdropping. Hearing this shit is why I'm always keeping an ear out for dipshits around me. Granted, this guy gets SOME forgiveness for using the key word "borderline," but still nothing says "Hey guys I'm really insecure in my sexuality so I like sports," more than this quote. And everyone knows they have a friend who overcompensates for their lack of masculinity or comfort with their sexuality by liking sports. I know I do/did. Any guy that says "He forced himself," to like sports... well that is over the borderline of gay. The only thing you wanted "forced" is another guy's.. nevermind. I just wanted to point out that this quoter is obviously insecure and gay.

2.) Girl - "So are you like... really smart."
Guy - "What do you think? I'm on the football team."
Unfrotunately too many people like this: go to my college, take up space, and throw thousands of dollars away every year. What the fuck? Are these people serious? Is he that happy being a useless piece of shit who's not actually at college to get an education? Well fuck him... thanks for lowering the value of the BA asshole.

3.) "I just feel bad for people who weren't raised reading the Bible..."
I think everyone who reads this shit can assume what I have to say about it. This broad sucks, I wish I would have stopped to fight her.

No comments: